We want a curious and collaborative visionary, someone excited about tackling hard problems in technology. Work with design and development team members to build features from concept through implementation. Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, review and enhance software solutions using agile methodologies.
You’ll be a member of a multidisciplinary Team working as part of a larger project at one of our banking sector clients.
- Product Manager / Team Leader / Senior Manager
- UX and Graphics Designers
- Friendly, clever people
- Cool hardware
- Latest software
- Challenging work
- Proven, adaptive development processes
We don’t have:
- Closed doors
- Bad attitudes
- Stringent supervision
Ability to write code, problem solve and learn new stuff.
- B.Sc, or B.Eng degree with computer science and other related subjects as majors
- Above average results. Guideline is 65% average at university and A or B for Maths HG in grade 12.
- Enjoyment of software development
- Creativity and curiosity
- Willingness to learn
- Excellent communication skills
- Independent work ethic
- Share expertise with teammates
- Massive brain
- Experience in Angular Development
- Previous Banking Industry Experience
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- Salary dependent on experience
- Group Life and disability cover
- 15 days annual leave
- Free parking
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.