- Territories: Gauteng, Free-State, Mpumalanga and Limpopo will be under your direct responsibility to grow and maintain Key Account Customer relationships.
- Outlines regions: Kwazulu Natal, Eastern Cape and Western Cape will be in sales representative territories for which you will provide support to grow and identify key accounts
- Represent the total solution portfolio (DI) in front of accounts in the Free State, leveraging appropriate resources (technical services, sales rep, inside sales, solutions specialists etc.)
- Negotiate and close deals, ensuring we can deliver on customer expectations
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key decision makers in each account for all our solutions
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key decision makers in your top area / region accounts
- Build / maintain strong relationships with influential parties (KOLs, account decision makers)
- Provide market-level insights on products, competitors, pricing etc.
- Support implementation of overall go-to-market strategies at field level
- Responsible for growing revenue on accounts at its local scope of responsibility (national or regional) by leveraging related sales representatives’ team
- Design and implement strategic sales plan on accounts to expand customer base and farm existing accounts
- Identify customer issues and goals, develop needs using a consultative approach
- Support sales representatives’ team by:
Assigning specific accounts
Managing sales rep territories
- Weekly and Monthly Sales report analysis and distribution
- Develop and update knowledge and understanding on assigned accounts and assure you and your team are sharing these in the CRM
- Maintain customer data in the CRM system.
Qualifications and Experience:
- B Com – Marketing and/or B Pharm, and/or BSc Medical qualification would be an added advantage
- 3-5 years Pharmaceutical Key account experience is preferential
- Diagnostic Imaging background is an advantage
- Strong conceptive, and consultative strategic selling skills a must
- Decision making, commercially astute, self-driven, Teamwork, planning and organizing, project management, presentation skills, strategic thinking, leadership skills, analytical thinking, influencing, innovative, relationship savvy.