Minimum requirements for the role:
- A relevant tertiary qualification in Food or related or previous sales experience calling on the food manufacturers is essential.
- Must have external sales experience.
- Must have sold spices into the Meat, Manufacturing, Hospitality and related industries.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Strong team player with the ability to build and foster relationships.
- Must be fast paced, results and sales driven.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing large key accounts within the Food Manufacturing industries such Meat and Seasoning manufacturers and Quick Service Restaurants whilst establishing growth strategies and tactical implementation plans.
- Regularly reviewing market trends and surveys and aligning key account strategies accordingly.
- Liaising with internal sales and production to ensure timeous deliveries to customers.
- Presenting finished product samples for evaluation.
- Developing and implementing sustainable customer relationship strategies enabling sales growth.
- Managing and delivering on technical queries with regards to specialised existing and new products.
- Managing sales forecasts regarding specialised products to customers.
- In consultation with the Sales Manager, plan and implement promotions introducing new products to customers.
- Assisting in the preparation of the annual sales / income budget.
- Assisting in maintaining the debtors accounts.
- Effectively implementing price increases and maintaining monthly / quarterly price lists to customers.
- Participating in local and international trade shows.
Salary package is negotiable depending on experience gained.
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.