Our Company is currently seeking the skills and expertise of a vibrant and energetic Key Account Manager. In this role, the Key Account Manager will effectively manage Dealer Accounts, and will also generate new Accounts.
Key Duties and Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Effectively develop & manage relationships with key dealers to meet and exceed defined marketing objectives.
- Key responsibilities include development of new clients & managing strong client relationships, extensive product knowledge, along with demonstrating the ability to accurately assess the business through utilisation of strong analytical skills.
- Increasing distribution of brand portfolio to drive incremental volume and brand portfolio availability.
- Strong sales ability with proven sales track record (exceptionally strong hunter personality)
- Strong project management skills with experience in the management of projects and processes.
- Proactively manages customers’ satisfaction and service delivery by anticipating potential service problems, and monitoring satisfaction.
Requirements, skills and attributes:
- Post graduate degree/diploma in relevant field, preferably (hospitality, food & beverage).
- At least 3-5 years proven working experience in sales management/key account management role.
- Be calm, level-headed, and be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- A strong team player with a positive attitude and the ability to work independently and accurately.
- Excellent listening skills
- Someone that builds rapport and credibility with clients and anticipates needs.
- Clear concise written and verbal communication skills.
- Establish a rapport and gains trust from customers, has empathy.
- Persuasive, tenacious, charming and friendly
- Builds and maintains relationships
- Honest, trustworthy and has integrity
- Presentable and articulate
- Perpetual positive attitude and enthusiasm