Minimum requirements for the role:
- Minimum matric is essential.
- A tertiary qualification is preferred.
- Key Account Management and New Business Development experience is essential.
- Previous sales experience within the masterbatch, compounding, plastics raw materials or related industries is essential.
- The successful candidate must have a good understanding of plastic raw materials and the associated conversion processes within the markets.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite applications and CRM software is essential.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing Senior Key Accounts and developing marketing and business strategies within the Plastics Manufacturing industries.
- Implementing Key Account plans and strategies to ensure sales targets and objectives are met or exceeded.
- Managing, liaising and delivering on technical queries with regards to existing and new products for customers.
- Monitoring market developments to identify and assess potential new customers and opportunities.
- Building up market and competition knowledge by analysing market trends.
- Establishing and maintaining strong business relationships.
- Implementing volumes and pricing objectives agreed with key account customers.
- Effectively implementing price increases and maintaining monthly or quarterly price lists
Salary package including benefits, is highly negotiable depending on experience gained