Provide labour relations advisory and facilitation services to internal stakeholders to enable sound employment relations.
• Advise managers and employees on labour relations matters
• Develop and Maintain consultative structures
• Facilitate dispute resolution measures, grievances and disciplinary processes
• Represent the organisation at relevant external forums such as the CCMA
• Liaise with trade unions/ shop stewards
• Develop and implement measures to promote sound employment relations
• Develop, implement and monitor labour relations policies
• Empower management and staff on labour relations matters
• Ensure that organisatin is compliant with employment laws
• Keep abreast of changes or development in the labour market
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• Bachelors degree in HR / Labour Relations or equivalent
• Minimum 7 years’ experience in labour relations field.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in union negotiations/consultation and conflict resolution.
• Demonstrated facilitation and interpersonal skills
• Demonstrated knowledge of employment and labour laws
• Knowledge of and ability to interpret Human Resources Management framework with specific reference to labour relations
• Knowledge and skills regarding processes of policy research, analysis and development
• Knowledge and skills in strategic and project planning and management
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.