Design and execute talent development initiatives to meet Client’s future organizational challenges. Manage a team of trainers to ensure all Operational training are conducted as per the client agreement. Conduct gap analysis and ensure training programs/modules are created and facilitated to close these gaps. Responsible for support throughout the trainee’s initial first 90 day journey. Compiling all training reports and ensure that all training administration is completed within given deadlines. Analyze data and come up with recommendable action to meet and exceed performance requirement within the training period.
- Graduation (in any Training and Development stream) or diploma
- Minimum requirement of 12 years of education (Grade 12).
• Minimum of 5 years Training and Development experience
• Candidate should at least have 3 years’ experience in Leadership role
• Experience in BPO sector is a pre-requisite
• Knowledgeable of best practices within a training and development environment
• Demonstrated training performance through the management of individual trainers
• Proven skills and experience in designing and executing training programs
• Experience in Seta / SAQA, creating accredited programs will be an advantage
• Experience in designing leadership modules and coaching programs
• Conducting regular training needs analysis and align development programs to business strategy
• Have sound skills in business analytics and reporting
• MS Office at an intermediate to advanced level - particularly Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Strong training, coaching and presentation skills
• Methodical consulting and business partnering skills
• Client relationship management
• Exceptional planning, organizing and time management skills
• High proficiency in verbal & written English
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
• Exceptional administrative skills
• The ability to manage a function and work within a team
• Communicate complex subjects clearly
Main duties would include, but are not limited to:
- Design and execute talent development initiatives to meet future organizational challenges.
- Conduct regular training needs analysis and align development programs to business strategy to create a future-ready Client
- Budgeting, planning and scheduling of development initiatives to address identified training needs through blended learning approach
- Deliver trainings at multiple levels on diverse topics from communication, team to leadership skills
- Identify, negotiate and engage with best in class training partners to provide a portfolio of development opportunities.
- Conceptualize, Design and develop content & frameworks for effective development programmes along with key stakeholders
- Operationalize the strategic learning initiatives
- Create commitment and buy-in of stakeholders through regular Monitoring and communication of ROI for development initiatives
- Embedding of client training
- Managing a training lead and trainers
- Responsible for resource planning (venue, trainers and support) for all training requirements
- Responsible that all training administration for compliance purposes, within the set timeframes
- Responsible for reports in training and academy
Why you should apply?
- Lucrative market-related package
- Monday to Friday position
- Operating hours: 9am – 11pm
- Benefits: Medical Aid and Pension Fund
- In-house gym and clinical facilities
Suitable applicants are encouraged to apply by submitting their CVs to --------Please upload your CV here--------> . Alternatively, please reply to this ad with a copy of your updated CV.
We look forward to speaking to you then!
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.