- Develop and maintain reliable, fast, secure and scalable hosting infrastructure.
- Translate customer requirements into robust innovative solutions.
- Collaborate with diverse tech teams.
- Be part of ensuring the organization’s hosting platform provides fantastic long term value to the market
- Provide after-hours on-call support
- Actively participate in continuous improvement within the team.
- 5+ years with a successful track record in Linux server administration
- 5+ years backend/API software development experience in a *nix environment
- Solid virtualization and cloud infrastructure experience (Openstack, Docker, Proxmox, Ceph)
- Passionate about at least one automation tool (eg. Puppet, Ansible, Salt, Terraform)
- Experience as the last point of call for escalations
- Has contributed to an open-source project.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- Exposure to a variety of application frameworks/software languages.
- Agile methodology.
- Is passionate about quality and high standards
- Gets the false economy of interim solutions
- Knows how to iterate towards the right solution
- Is able to say the words "I don't know" and “I messed up” and have said both at least once
- Knows how not to lose data to solar flares and bit rot
- Demonstrates a passion for technology to serve operational and client requirements
- Has a strong sense of ownership and getting on with the job
- Demonstrates a passion for optimal systems and simple procedures
- Is tenacious in troubleshooting problems
- Understands and contributes to the power of a cohesive team
To apply please send your CV to --------Please upload your CV here--------
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.