- 5+ years with a successful track record in Linux server administration
- 5+ years backend/API software development experience in a *nix environment
- Solid virtualization and cloud infrastructure experience (Openstack, Docker, Proxmox, Ceph)
- Passionate about at least one automation tool (eg. Puppet, Ansible, Salt, Terraform)
- Experience as the last point of call for escalations.
- Has contributed to an open-source project.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- Exposure to a variety of application frameworks/software languages.
- Agile methodology
- Develop and maintain reliable, fast, secure and scalable hosting infrastructure.
- Translate customer requirements into robust innovative solutions.
- Collaborate with diverse tech teams.
- Be part of ensuring the company's hosting platform provides fantastic long term value to the market.
- Provide after-hours on-call support.
- Actively participate in continuous improvement within the team.
Please forward your CV to --------Please upload your CV here--------
Please indicate what your salary expectations are?
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.