A diversified conglomerate in the finance consulting niche is seeking for a Management Accountant to join their team of professional experts. The successful incumbent will partner with the relevant business unit in ensuring revenue and operating costs.
- BCom Hons (Advantageous)
- CIMA (could be studying towards strategic level)
- 4-6 years’ Experience in construction sector
Job Experience & Skills Required:
- Ability to collate, analyse and evaluate data to enable business decision making
- Provide leadership and direction to project accountants
- Initiative in refining systems and processes to achieve overall duties
- Analyse financial data, interpret data for the purpose of determining past financial performance.
- Develop financial reports for forecasting, trending and results analysis
- Monthly review of project multipliers, cost to complete anomalies and taking appropriate action.
For more finance jobs, please visit --------Please upload your CV here-------->
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions.
For more information contact:
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.