Qualifications and Experience:
- 5 years’ experience
- Insurance industry experience
- Ensure all cancelled policies must be flagged on the finance system, as well as the reason of cancellation.
- Debited new business to be checked monthly in order to ensure that no existing clients were raised as new and that all new had been raised correctly.
- Do the monthly revenue forecast on the finance system together with Client manager’s and Client service advisors- correcting figures monthly & tidy up system.
- During course of month, monitor invoicing on Ski & Eglobal – compare to forecast and liaise with Client manager’s and Client service advisors on whether invoices will be raised in time before close-off (adhering to revenue rec).
- At end of each month, report on the Variance of each Forecast with clear reasons on movement and shortfall.
- Assist in preparing the annual Budget on the finance system – revenue side and non salary expenses.
- Handle queries regarding revenue raised on various systems and if figures are inconsistent on the finance system check where the problem lies and arrange for journals to be raised to correct it.
- Constant interaction with the business, to ensure they raise revenue correctly as new, non-recurring or recurring existing.
- Direct Insurer Commission: Ensure that all clients on the various commission statements from insurers are valid and revenue is accurate. Ensure that this revenue is allocated to each branch correctly.
- Manage Age Analysis on all systems – Work with responsible Client managers with clearing outstanding amounts to ensure each age analysis remains current.
- Report on Credit Control exceptions. Over R10 000 and over 90 days on the finance system system
- Ski - Cancelled Policies with Balances: on a monthly basis go through the report received from Cecilia du Rand (or obtain it directly from Ski system) – and resolve all queries appearing on this list with Client manager’s & Client service advisors. There should be no cancelled policies with outstanding balances on it.
- Overdue Renewal report: received monthly from the accounts department, go through it and make sure all invoices are raised in time or lapsed if needed be.
Apply directly online.
If you are looking for the opportunity to become part of a hard-working team and have the necessary skills and requirements, then apply and send us your CV now!
Please apply directly, by clicking on the apply button or visit www.------ for more exciting Finance jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions.
We also invite you to contact us to discuss other exciting finance career opportunities in our niche area!
For more information, please contact on: -----
Recruitment Consultant: Angie Datadin or email:
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.