Large FMCG Group of Companies
This Management Accountant position reporting to the CFO for a Large FMCG Company is a challenging role with lots of scope & opportunity to show your abilities & to make a difference.
You will be responsible for all financial planning, analysis and reporting for the Group and subsidiaries, optimizing efficiency and profitability.
- Set quality budget and forecasts for the Group and subsidiaries, broken down to low level KPI’s which roll up to overall Group budget, ensuring delivery of long-term goals and strategy.
- Provide technical guidance in terms of the budgetary processes according to set standards.
- Manage quarterly rolling forecast process considering changing factors to highlight issues and facilitate the implementation of remedial actions.
- Oversee weekly forecast and review to focus resources and ensure budget delivery
- Responsible for financial and non-financial management reporting on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
- Identify key performance indicators and provide relevant and timely reporting thereof.
- Develop and maintain management reporting systems.
- Monitor, review, report and track financial achievement against budget on a timely basis and report deviances for corrective action in order to fund operations, maximize investments, and increase financial efficiency.
- Responsible for overall CAPEX and OPEX management against set budgets.
- Develop, implement and maintain reporting on customer and product profitability
- Manage Strategic financial modelling / forecasting process.
- Conduct Capex investment, evaluation / planning / prioritization.
- Manage ad-hoc analysis e.g. Analyze sales, marketing and operational areas to support strategy development in these areas to improve efficiency and drive profitability.
- Recognise patterns, trends and potential risks and opportunities and recommend what, when and how to address.
- Oversee accurate product costings and analyze variances.
- Oversee master data of all products, including yields, BOMS, etc.
- Support purchase and sales price formulation based on financial analysis.
- Conduct workforce planning to ensure the team is suitably staffed to meet functional objectives taking into account various internal and external factors.
- Implement, drive and manage all people development initiatives such as performance management, succession planning, talent management etc. to ensure the team’s performance meets the required standards.
- Set medium to long term goals and objectives for the relevant area of control and monitor progress against these.
- Plan, organize, lead and control subordinate’s activities to ensure functional objectives are met or exceeded.
- Assure stable employee relations by managing conflict and creating a positive and performing working environment.
- CIMA or equivalent qualification
You will have profound Financial Planning and Analysis skills and have:
- 6 – 8 years’ experience in Financial Field
- 3 – 5 Years Management experience in FMCG
Salary / Package