Our client that is a leading Service provider is seeking an exemptional individual that can form part of a financial team. Our Client is a company that believes hard work pays of, if you want to be the best you will do what is required to become the best. The company is all about being here for the long run with not only connecting the locals, but the world!
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Review the monthly management accounts.
- Identify areas for improvements in the budgets and forecast process.
- Engage with BI to develop accurate and sustainable reporting methods.
- Adapt and implement with financial operations any IFRS changes.
- Delivering Management Accounts to Exco and Group on a monthly basis
Qualification and Experience:
CIMA completed or Significant progress towards qualification.
8 years’ experience in similar role is required.
Previous exposure within the telecommunication industry would be beneficial
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly. For more finance jobs, please apply directly. For more finance jobs, please visit --------Please upload your CV here-------->
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful.
We also invite you to contact us, to discuss your next career move in finance!
For more information contact:
Chanelle Botes on -----
General Finance Specialist