A non-Profit organization, with the focus of helping the youth to create a sustainable future for themselves, is seeking a Management Accountant. The ideal individual will be someone who takes every aspects of Management Accounting in consideration and voice their opinion when necessary.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Preparation of monthly management reports
- Reconciliation of capital expenditure accounts
- Implement costing system within a department / company
- Suggest methods to improve productivity and efficiency
- Forecasting and variance analysis of finance
Two years’ experience in similar role will be beneficial
Completed CIMA or significant progress towards completion
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly. For more finance jobs, please apply directly. For more finance jobs, please visit --------Please upload your CV here-------->
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful.
We also invite you to contact us, to discuss your next career move in finance!
For more information contact:
Chanelle Botes on -----
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.