The overall responsibility of the position entails general accountant functions as stipulated below. The overall responsibility of the position is to execute and implement the financial strategy for the company ensuring ongoing and sound profitability of the organization
- Bcom Honours Articles
- CA(SA) Preferred
- 7-10 Years’ experience in a Multinational manufacturing organisation (non-CA(SA))
- 4-5 Years’ experience in a Multinational manufacturing organisation (CA(SA))
- SAP (Hana 4)
- Review of weekly wage payroll
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Assist with annual financial statements
- Reconciliation of General Ledger Accounts
- Assist with preparation of annual budget and forecasts
- Backup for critical day to day processing
- Treasury function
- Audit preparation
- Assist with tax computations
- Control and processing of fixed assets
- Cost analysis of variances
- Assists with the sales commission scheme calculations.
- Ensuring intercompany balances reconcile and are in balance”
- Review both weekly and monthly wage
Governance and Controls:
- Ensures best management accounting operating practices are in place.
- Responsible for assisting the FM internal and external audit.
- Ensures legislative and statutory requirements are met.
- Ensures IFRS compliance in daily functions.
- Manages delivery of deliverables by payroll and SSC.
- Develops SLA’s with cross functional teams
- Ensures that internal controls are operating effectively to minimise risk and financial loss.
Shared Service Centre
- Liaises with Account Payables and Accounts Receivable
- Maintaining the ledgers of our DC’s this also includes payments and reconciliations.
- Approvals on SAP such as payment releases (on SAP) as well as approval of Purchase Orders and Purchase Requisitions
Apply directly online.
If you are looking for the opportunity to become part of a hard-working team and have the necessary skills and requirements, then apply and send us your CV now!
Please apply directly, by clicking on the apply button or visit www.------ for more exciting Finance jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions.
We also invite you to contact us to discuss other exciting finance career opportunities in our niche area!
For more information, please contact on: -----
Recruitment Consultant: Angie Datadin or email:
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.