Minimum Qualifications and Experience Required:-
- B.Com or relevant Commercial Degree.
- CIMA or studing towards CIMA preferable.
- 7 years experience in a mill costing environment.
- A strong knowledge of costing concepts and corporate governance.
- Must be a whizz with costing.
- Must have manufacturing experience.
Key Performance Areas:-
- Budgets and Estimates:
- Drive the budget process with the manufacturing business units
- Maintenance of Bill of Material
- Ensure accurate fixed and variable cost budgets
- Variance analysis with commentary
- Management Reporting:
- Prepare timely and accurate monthly management reports (fixed and variable) with analysis and commentary
- Prepare regular analysis and commentary on consumption and yield
- Establish relevant KPI’s per production process
- Monitor variable and fixed cost performance
- Highlight problem areas
- Assists with monthly mill reporting pack
- Identifies areas of improvement on an ongoing basis with operations and develops and drives projects to achieve these
- Analysis and commercial advice on ad hoc requests and business case studies
- Ensures the company’s Standard Operating Procedures and Delegation of Authorities are adhered to
- Integrity of SAP master data
- Accuracy of reporting
- Stock valuation
- Ability to work in a team.
- Analytical skills.
- Problem solving.
- Planning and organizing - ability to work to deadlines.
- Driven to achieve results.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Communication and presentation skills.
- Continuous improvement focused.
- Must be computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft.
- SAP knowledge (CO, MM, FI, PP).
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.