Responsible for the management accounting function within company which includes: overseeing the reporting cycle within company and reporting to the finance manager
Key performance areas:
- Ensure compliance of financial planning and reporting functions to statutory requirements relating to GRAP and PFMA.
- Ensure accurate financial reporting through monthly and quarterly reconciliations.
- Assisting with the preparation of the financial statements including the year-end file for the Auditors. Assist in clearing audit findings raised by both the Internal and External Auditors.
- Ensure that financial records are safely maintained and stored according to company policies and financial procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Financial Management;
- Completed SAICA articles; Honours in Accounting and SETA experience would serve as an added advantage.
- 2-3 years related experience in accounting and /or financial management experience related to the grants disbursements, budgeting, reporting, forecasting, document management and compliance to financial standards and regulations; 5 Years within the financial accounting and management field of which at least 2 years must be at management accounting level.
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.