Experience, Qualifications and Skills Required:
Leadership and management of the estates administration team.
Leadership and management of the process for drafting and execution of Wills and the safe custody thereof.
Advance and build the estates administration and Wills drafting service offering.
Identify and manage (reputational and other) risks. Manage negotiations of executor’s fees where applicable.
- B Comm Law; LLB
- Admitted Attorney preferred
- Tax qualification will be preferred
- Excellent knowledge of taxes affecting deceased estates is a minimum requirement
- CFP is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 15 years’ post articles current and relevant experience within the fiduciary industry.
- Leadership skills and experience
- Excellent knowledge of and interest in the fiduciary industry – both local and offshore.
- Solid knowledge of tax law relating to the management of the wealth of high net-worth individuals and families.
- Excellent knowledge of and experience in the law of succession, law of things, law of persons, contract law and trust law.
- Excellent organisational skills and financial acumen to ensure good governance and all aspects of risk management.
If you meet all the requirements mentioned above and if you are interested to further the process, kindly contact Patricia Koekemoer by referring a detailed CV per email to <--------Please upload your CV here--------
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.