- To optimise the profitability of the lending product line.
- To design new lending products.
- To monitor and control growth so that it is sustainable and delivers on the business objectives.
- To manage the lifecycle of the lending products continuum.
- To ensure that the product pricing strategy and objectives are achieved.
- To analyse, assess and develop strategies to manage the lending products.
- To report on the performance of lending products, provide information/reports to the Exco, credit committee, and pricing committee to inform product decisions.
- To manage risk and compliance findings.
- To manage internal audit findings.
- To manage the customer value proposition and yearly value add.
- To develop product competitive capabilities to improve Ubank market position.
Qualifications, experience, knowledge, skills & competencies
- B.Comm/B.Sc. Degree is essential.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in a credit and product environment is essential.
- 3 years’ experience in Customer Value Management is desirable.
- 2 years’ experience specialising in pricing for risk is desirable.
- 2 years’ experience data analytics is essential.
- 5 years’ Financial Services experience essential.
- 3 years’ product line experience desirable.
Qualifications, experience, knowledge, skills & competencies continued:
- 2 years’ knowledge of relevant technology desirable.
- 2 years’ working knowledge of Credit Risk practices desirable.
- 3 years’ understanding of regulation e.g. NCA is essential.
- 2 years’ knowledge of pricing for risk and profit value management is essential.
- 1-3 years’ Product Management skills essential.
- 1-3 years’ good communication skills is essential.
- 1-3 years’ interpersonal skills essential.
- 1-3 years’ Project Management skills essential.
- 3-4 years’ analytical skills essential.
- 1-3 years’ presentation skills essential.
- 3 year’s business Report Writing essential.
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.