If you have leadership qualities and looking to fast track your career, this is the company to consider. Due to our clients equity plan preference will be given to African males or females.
Key Results Area:
- Responsibility for the accurate and timely consolidation of the financial reporting of the Group and its subsidiaries and Trusts, as well as driving quality and consistency of underlying data from their various sources
- Management of reporting information and submissions through structured collection of quality and timely inputs from divisions
- Statutory financial reporting and the liaison with external auditors on the year-end packs of the Group, its various subsidiaries and Trusts
- Review of cost centre reports with Corporate Cost Centre Managers and Corporate Balance Sheet recons.
- Participation in month-end reporting schedules including flash results, CEO reports, HR reports, working capital analyses and specified Exco presentations.
- Recently qualified CA (SA)
- 1-2 years post articles experience within a manufacturing or retail environment essential
- Articles completed with one of the big 4 auditing companies essential
- Proficiency with group financial accounting, IFRS, corporate reporting and external audit.
- Working knowledge of SAP, Microsoft, Excel and Cognos
- Strong interpersonal skills and leadership attributes - Ability to communicate at all levels with divisional, shared services, group management and external advisors
- Discernment and decisiveness required in correctly and effectively dealing with issues
- A results driven self-starter, with a track record of achievement and leadership qualities.
Due to a very high number of applications we are unable to respond to every candidate with feedback. If you do not hear from us within 7 days please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please keep checking our website as new roles will be updated regularly. Pollock & Associates wishes you all the best in your search for a new career