- Develop, implement and execute of strategic marketing plan & integrated programs to attract potential learners and retain existing learners.
- Define marketing budget requirements and return on Investment metrics across all initiatives and management of the budget.
- Work with the Principals and School Executive to obtain learner enrolment.
- Develop, implement and execute the full marketing activity grid / calendar, including events, open days and all other Marketing activities.
- Development of the ACUDEO School Brand name and support the School’s Mission Statement.
- Nurture an effective cross functional working relationship to ensure proper execution of marketing strategies.
- Management of the Company’s marketing operations.
- Ensure strategic brand communications (including digital advertising, promotion and media plans).
- Ensure appropriate funding across all marketing activity programs to drive efficiencies.
- Coach, train and develop subordinates and/or cross functional team.
- Ensure the team is engaged and organised for growth in a high-performance work environment.
- Marketing strategy preparation of annual marketing plan and expenditure, together with monthly submission of reports on activity and expenditure, etc. to maximise learner recruitment branding and exploring sponsorship opportunities Market research as and when required.
- Advertising/ Social Media: Coordination of all photography, production of adverts/ fliers, copywriting, and liaison with the media Website development and maintenance.
- Regular updates on the Schools’ Facebook accounts.
- Maintenance of the School’s website
- Write press releases
- Monthly submission of reports on activity and expenditure.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE and KNOWLEDGE:
- 3-year Marketing degree or equivalent
- Honours Degree would be an advantage
- Minimum 3 – 5 years working experience in brand and Marketing / Management level
- Previous experience in Education will be a strong advantage
- Strong leadership skills
- Proven record of delivery of key campaigns
- Extensive and relevant experience with digital marketing, new media / communication channels, social media management;
- Sound Analytical skills
- Excellent Communication and negotiation skills
- Confidence, initiative and self-starter
- Strong sense of urgency and attention to detail
Interested applicants, please follow the link below to apply on or before Monday, 25 January 2021.
Visit our website www.acudeo.co.za
If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks after closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.