MINIMUM EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- National diploma (NTC) N6 (Electronics Engineering
- English and Afrikaans (speak, read, write)
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to execute instructions correctly
- Attention to detail
- A sense of responsibility
- Good physical health and fit
- Able to work with hands
The following areas of experience are beneficial although further in-house training will be provided:
- Previous maintenance experience of medical equipment
- Proven experience working with hands
- Transportation and handling of sensitive equipment
- Servicing medical equipment according to manufacturer’s specifications
- Perform acceptance test procedures
- Perform calibration procedures
- Perform safety test procedures
- Rework of PCBs
- Rework of mechanical components
- Perform refurbishment activities
- Provide assistance to senior technicians
- As a secondary role, to provide assistance to our branch drivers in the Western Cape with the transportation of medical equipment between hospitals.
- The successful candidate will be required to apply for a Code 10 driver’s license and PDP certificate.
- In-house training will be provided for transportation tasks.
- This role requires the incumbent to work overtime from time to time when required.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please forward your CV to --------Please upload your CV here--------. Please note that applicants will be required to send through supporting documents before your application will be considered. If you would like to speed up the process, forward your CV with copies of your qualifications to the above email address.
If you haven't heard from BSTS within 2 weeks of your application, please consider it unsuccessful for this position.
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.