- Metallurgical/process engineer with the following minimum requirements:
- Minimum 4 years operational experience working as a metallurgist at a mine in platinum or base metals
- Minimum 5 years design experience working as a process engineer at one of the EPCM companies on platinum and base metals projects. During this period the candidate must have commissioned a few of the plants that he designed as well.
Specifically the candidate needs significant experience with the following:
- Flow sheet development
- Process audits of existing operations, de-bottlenecking and optimisation
- Process design criteria
- Control philosophies and functional specifications
- Mechanical equipment data sheets and specifications
- Pump system design checks and audits
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.