This role will provide technical guidance on the design, development and implementation of the organisation''s M&E plan, build capacity at all program levels to develop, manage and operationalize M&E systems and plans that are aligned to program strategy, to allow for quality reporting and dissemination.
- A Master’s degree in management or monitoring and evaluation or analytics or a related field is required
- Minimum of 8 years of progressively responsible work experience in designing, establishing, and managing monitoring and evaluation systems, ensuring data quality, and managing data- intensive, performance-based programmes, preferably large-scale PEPFAR-funded programmes
- Minimum of six years’ experience focused on operationalizing performance indicators and, preferably, working within/extracting data from DATIM, TIER.Net, PHCIS, etc.
- Experience in leading and motivating a technical team composed of several interdisciplinary technical experts, and to be adept at managing competing deadlines and priorities
- Ability to work across business units and capture and disseminate lessons learned to ensure the continual improvement of data collection processes and outputs
- Ability to portray complex data sets in easy-to-understand formats including visualizations
- Working knowledge of South Africa’s health information systems and monitoring and evaluation processes as they relate to data collection for performance-based reporting on the NSP
- Well-organized with an ability to handle a large workload, deliver on short deadlines and work independently.
- Excellent written and communication skills in English
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.