Are you interested in developing cutting-edge software? Are you entrepreneurial and passionate about your work? We are looking for a self-motivated .NET developer with extensive MS SQL experience to help grow our business and brand by building software that pushes technology to new heights. You will have the chance to push your development skills to the limit, expand your abilities and work on multiple projects. This position is a contract role with the potential to be a long-term engagement if you show you are a dedicated and valuable member of the team.
- Build and maintain high-quality scalable and extremely high-volume software systems using MS SQL, and interfaces to other systems in the landscape using the Microsoft technology stack and in particular C#.Net
- Create and direct software system testing procedures, documentation and programming to ensure all software is properly developed and regularly tested for quality assurance
- Confer with other experts, including systems analysts, programmers and engineers to gather information on project feasibility, limitations, capabilities, requirements and interfaces
- Make regular modifications to existing software for error correction, adaptation to new hardware and to improve overall function and performance
- Evaluate new code for reliable architecture, stability, reusability, performance, automation, security and metrics
- Collaborate with specialized teams from across the organization to develop and design solutions for technical business problems that increase staff productivity and help them achieve their financial goals
- Supervise other team members, including programmers, engineers and technicians, to ensure quality work, reliability, overall performance and adherence to company standards
Job Skills & Qualifications
- 5+ years of development using C# .NET
- 5+ years of development using MS SQL Server
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science
- Three years of LINQ, AJAX and Silverlight
- Visual Studio 2015
- MS MQ Advantageous
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.