Minimum requirements for the role:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing Management or related is essential.
- Previous experience in Marketing, Sales or Category Management, Advertising, Promotions, Activation, Digital and Media is essential.
- Previous experience in Trade Marketing is essential.
- Must be able to read and analyse financials and business performance.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing the brand positioning within the company’s marketing strategy.
- Overseeing and implementing programmes which will include collaboration with respective Regional Marketing Managers.
- Managing and developing strategies that will deliver the annual sales, profit and marketing objectives for the portfolio across short, medium- and long-term phases.
- Overseeing and developing detailed plans for all new and existing brands which will ensure the achievement of strategic objectives.
- Overseeing the monthly management of the advertising, promotions and sponsorship budget in conjunction with the Chief Marketing Officer.
- Monitoring, analysing and evaluating marketplace developments.
- Managing the staff and identifying their training and development needs via the performance appraisal process.
Salary package, including benefits, are negotiable depending on experience gained.