Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
Preference will be given to previously disadvantaged candidates
Oversee the Customer Service, Logistics and Demand Planning functions for South Africa.
One will lead efficient and high performing teams based in South Africa and support Southern Africa strategic, operational, and revenue goals.
Education or Experience required:
- Completed NQF 7 qualification
- Previous experience with Lean Six Sigma
- Experience with developing process documentation including flowcharts, SOPs, and Standard Work Instructions
- Experience implementing and applying process improvement tools such as 5S and leading PSP- Problem Solving Process
- Experience in working internationally in a fast-paced, reputable global Biotech / Pharmaceutical or Consumer company organized in a matrix structure
- Ability to travel potentially 15% of the time based on business need
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel required
- Minimum 5 years of experience using SAP in a related industry working environment
- Demonstrates people management skills and experience in creating and leading high performing teams
- Customer focus and service-oriented
- Adept at building and maintaining relationships with internal stakeholders and customers
- Negotiating skills and a well-developed cost and quality awareness
If you meet all the requirements specified above, and interested to further the process, kindly contact Patricia Koekemoer on 012 ----- or send your detailed CV to <--------Please upload your CV here--------
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.