National Sales Manager
Client based in the Northern Suburbs is in the Market for a National Sales Manager. If you have experience in the manufacturing and wholesale industry, this is the position for you.
- Tertiary Diploma or Degree in Sales / Marketing Management beneficial.
- Proven experience in a similar role.
- Experience managing a high-performance sales team.
- Highly effective administration skills.
- An ability to understand and analyse sales performance metrics.
- Strong communication and team management skills.
- Positive customer service attitude with excellent negotiation skills.
- Availability to travel as needed.
- Key Account Management: The Sales Manager will be solely responsible for the management of these accounts, the growth targets and establishing productive and effective relationships.
- Sales: Lead and manage complete sales team in all aspects regarding the sales of the company, including Agents, Invoice Clerks and Merchandizing.
- Client relationship building: Sourcing and building new client relationships.
- Agent management: Continuous management of all agents, keeping them on track with their sales target. Continuous address and give feedback on queries from agents and customers in a timeous fashion. Motivate sales team and agents to reach targets.
- Rebate management: Goals and actuals. Reporting and problem solving.
- Travel and diary management: Effective management and planning of your travel arrangement to existing and new clients.
- Market related research: Continuous identifications of possible competition, opportunities, innovative ideas and problem solving.
- Coordinating closely with marketing and sales team regarding promotions.
- Liaise with Marketing and Product Development departments to ensure brand consistency.
- Stay up to date with new product launches and ensure sales team members are on board
- Monthly feedback: Reporting to directors on a monthly basis regarding the month that passed, sales, promotions, problems, etc.
- Understand and provide appropriate sales solutions.
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies.
- Build a positive working relationship with existing clients for repeat business.
- Identify and contact potential new customers for business opportunities.
- Prepare sales contracts and proposals with management.
- Hire, train and guide new candidates (sales Agents) in their job responsibilities.
- Negotiate and close agreement with agreement form directors.
- Monitor and analyse performance metrics and suggest improvements.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts.
Salary: Please indicate what bracket you are seeking when applying for this position.
CV: --------Please upload your CV here-------->
NB: If you have not been contacted within 48 working hours, your application has been unsuccessful.
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.