- NQF 6 (Diploma or Advanced Certificate) in Finance/Supply Chain Management/Procurement.
- NQF 7 (Bachelor’s Degree or Advanced Diploma) in Finance/Supply Chain Management /Procurement would be advantageous.
- At least 3 years’ relevant experience in Procurement/Supply Chain Management.
- Working experience with the SAP Procurement module or similar ERP system.
- Member of Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS) would be advantageous.
Key Performance Areas
- Procurement of quality goods and services at best possible price.
- Analyse subsistence and travel processes.
- Monitor performance management as per service level agreement.
- Monitor, review and manage compliance to the relevant policy, procedure and terms of references and other regulations governing SCM operations.
- Records management for audit process.
- Promote strong customer service orientation and delivery.
Please forward your application to Raf10@------. Closing date: Friday, 25 October 2019
The client subscribes to the principles of employment equity and preference will be given to groups who are under-represented in terms of our Employment Equity Plan. Please note that the prospective employees will be subjected to security vetting. NB: Applicants who have not received any correspondence from us within six weeks from the closing date can consider themselves unsuccessful.
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.