Key Performance Areas:
- Perform assessment of bills.
- Assessment of Service Provider’s Bills and Invoices (Panel Attorneys).
- Attend to Taxation of Bills of Cost.
- Attend Reviews of Bills of Cost.
- Attend to Litigation relating to costs.
- Authorization of Bills of Cost for payment.
- Play advisory role and function to Claims Departments, Attorneys and Cost Consultants.
- Quality assurance on writs reporting.
- NQF 7 (Bachelor’s Degree or Advanced Diploma) in Law or related qualification
- Admission as an Attorney would be advantageous
- Relevant 3 years’ experience in Claims or Legal Costs environment
- Communication Skills (Written and Verbal)
- Report-writing skills
- Computer Literacy
- In-depth knowledge and thorough understanding of company Acts
- Attention to detail and ability to work under extreme pressure
- Team player with tenacity to work independently
- Decision making skills
- Negotiation skills
- Planning and organizing skills
- Analytical thinking
- Problem solving skills
- Administration skills
- Personal mastery
- Emotional wisdom
- Ethics and governance
- Customer orientation and customer focus
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.