Job & Company Descriptions
A leading services company is looking for an Operation Financial Manager.
The Operation Financial Manager will need to build relationships with key stakeholders, work closely with operations to secure alignment on account planning activities. The individual must be able to work in a high paced environment.
As an Operation Financial Manager, you will responsible for the following:
- Overseeing the financial management and reporting of the Group
- Full accounting function
- Management of creditors
- Review of reconciliations
- Preparation of tax returns for VAT, PAYE, company tax
- Monthly payroll, payments and support to HR
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Preparation of budgets
- Preparation of audit packs
- Assisted with the Integrated Report
Completed B.com degree or CA(SA)
Minimum 8 - 10 years post article experience
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly. For more finance jobs, please visit --------Please upload your CV here-------->
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions.
For more information contact:
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.