- Relevant Degree or Diploma in HR/ Finance
- Payroll system certifications
- 8 years’ payroll experience
- Across country payroll exposure will be an advantage
- Sage 300 Payroll systems
- Computer literacy – MS Office package on an Advance level
- SA labour legislation and Bargaining council experience
- Payroll and general HR practices
Responsibilities but not limited to:
- Manage the overall Payroll processing and ensure that Payroll adheres to the mandate from business, that data captured are comprehensive and compliant.
- Advising Supervisors on organisational policy matters and recommending changes needed and transaction input on the Payroll
- Ensure Payroll workflows are followed and sign off in accordance with Audit requirements.
- Administering the payroll balancing to ensure desired outcome at month end for costing, reporting and statutory submissions.
- Planning, directing, supervising, and coordinating work activities of subordinates relating to payroll
- Conducting monthly statutory reports submissions to Head Office for Tax payments
- Manage and run with service delivery to business in respect of Reporting, general ledgers and assist finance with enquiries relating to payroll transactions
- Run relevant controls and checks monthly to eliminate ghost employees and other related double payments
- Managing and developing employees
Please visit our website www.------ to submit your CV directly or to view other finance related jobs. We also invite you to contact us to discuss other exciting career opportunities in our niche area! For more information, please call Maxine Naidoo on 087 ----- or email on --------Please upload your CV here-------->
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.