Operations Manager Transport Cape Town
A well-established transport company in Cape Town is looking for an Operations Manager with a least 5 years’ experience in a similar role. To manage the processes, teams, and resources accountable for the planning and scheduling of goods.
Salary: Market-related with benefits included (Medical Aid, and Pension)
- EE Applicant only
- Matric with Logistics or similar Degree
- At least 5 years’ experience as Operations Manager in a Transport Company.
- Daily planning / Costing/managing of the teams
- Subcontracting experience
- Must be computer literate
- Customer requirements are met and exceeded
- Building Customer and Subcontractor relationships
- Subcontractor Profitability
- POD Management
- Claims Management
- Daily Rate Management
- Overseeing Scheduling and ensuring that it is done efficiently
- Communicating and understanding new and current road transport legislation
- Assisting with transporter costing
- Expanding the current fixed and ad-hoc transport network
- Establishing and improving employee skills needs and requirements
- KPI reporting and presentation
Please apply online
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.