• Tertiary qualification preferably
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience in the shipping, chandling industry
• Strong management experience
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Email & Excel)
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Analytical and good follow up
• Service delivery and customer focused.
• Ability to work in a pressurized and deadline driven operating environment.
Key Performance Areas:
• Have oversight of the daily chandling activities and ensure that all operations are carried out in an appropriate and cost -effective way
• Conduct continual analysis and evaluation of strategic information such as, costing, mark ups and margins freight costs, etc.) and ensure constant improvement thereon
• Provide insight into sale trends including success rate of quotes, number of quotes vs requests, etc.
• Generate and implement strategies to improve on customer service levels
• Work closely with the Management team to set and /or implement policies, systems, and procedures and to follow through with implementation
• Manage and lead the Warehouse and Procurement functions including stock control
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.