One of Africa’s leading digital marketing agencies, specialising in web, social media, search engine marketing etc. With offices stretching over the entire country, we are looking to employ an experienced Front-end Developer for their Cape Town office.
As one of the first SA agencies operating in the CRM space with a database division devoted entirely to CRM, we use human insights combined with strong creative ideas to create smart, results-driven digital work.
With digital experience across financial services, automotive, petrochemical, FMCG, retail, pharmaceutical, tobacco and NGOs, we offer solid customer engagement, longer tenure and ultimately increased customer spend.
Your main role will be:
- Developing within Drupal CMS
- Integrating with our clients by developing cron scripts through to RESTful APIs
- Document and deploy software applications
- Testing and quality control of your work
- Provide software design and architectural input
- Manage source code and track issues
- Assist/mentor other developers in their duties
- Implement best practices with regards to data and security in new and existing systems
- You frequently use
- PHP (four+ years )
- MySQL (four+ years )
- Fluent in CSS/HTML/JQuery/Ajax
- Web services creation and integration (SOAP/RESTful JSON)
- A good communicator, keeping all stakeholders aware of where the project is someone with good judgement and knows how to prioritise
- A self-starter with the good ideas
- A hard worker who enjoys people and knows when to put their head down
- Always learning about new tech and advancements in the industry you work in
- Drupal 7 or 8 experience
- Experience with Symphony is a bonus
- Authentication (Basic/OAuth/JWT, etc.)
- AWS/GCP/Azure experience
- Service-oriented architecture
- Continuous Deployment/Jenkins/Drone, etc.
- other languages (Python/NodeJs, etc.)
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.