The Employer will be the consortium formed for this specific long term project.
Our Client is looking for a General Manager to manage the 25-year concession period for a new Government facility in Gauteng. This project was procured through a public private partnership (PPP) and is delivering serviced accommodation.
The General Manager will be expected to manage during the construction and operations phase and will be responsible for all aspects of the project inclusive of client liaison, contract management and financial controls.
- Any Built Environment tertiary degree with relevant experience in the built environment space
- Management courses
- Project Management courses
- Strong commercial skills
- Excellent general management skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong excellent inter-personal skills
- Sound knowledge of corporate governance
- At least 5 years’ experience in PPP or project finance related projects
- Proven knowledge of contract management
Salary / Package
Substantial Bonus scheme