Qualifications and Experience
- BCOM HR or relevant degree
- At least 6 – 8 years payroll experience
- Industry experience is essential
- SAGE 300 Payroll systems
- SA labour legislation and Bargaining council Experience
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the planning, directing, supervising, and coordination of work activities of subordinates relating to payroll
- Ensure that the monthly statutory reports are submitted to Head Office for Tax payments in a timely manner
- Run relevant controls and checks monthly to eliminate ghost employees and other related double payments
- Responsible for employee management and development
- Responsible for the management of the overall Payroll processing and ensure that Payroll adheres to the mandate from business, that data captured are comprehensive and compliant.
- Ensure that management is advised on organisational policy matters and recommend necessary changes.
- Ensure Payroll workflows are followed and sign off in accordance with Audit requirements.
- Perform any other ad hoc duties as requested
If you meet the requirements and would like more information, contact us immediately.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the apply button or visit --------Please upload your CV here--------> for more exciting finance opportunities.
If you have not had any response from us in two weeks, Please consider your application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
For more information, contact:
Communicate Midrand: ----- or -----
Recruitment Consultant: Paballo Dikgwatlhe
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.