My client is looking for a Performance and Business Intelligence Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the financial planning and consolidation process and delivering business intelligence and analytics. You will also be expected to build improved methods of business performance analysis to support the organisation.
- BCom or Computer Science/Business degree, with CIMA, CA or equivalent an advantage
- Significant experience in management reporting and integrated business planning
- 7+ years’ experience in implementation of Business Intelligence (BI) and operational reporting strategy and delivery
- Thorough working knowledge of BI/Data & Reporting using BI tools software, including COGNOS, Advanced Excel, Qliksense, Jasper
- Financial experience in Consumer Products or FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) environment (advantage)
- Proven track record working in a range of Africa markets
- Well-developed people leadership skills
- Sound business and commercial acumen
- Conscientious and able to self-manage workload and work independently
- Detail-orientated with the technical aptitude and ability to perform tasks accurately and comprehensively
- Resilient, ability to cope and thrive under pressure and deadline driven
- Proactive and confident to make recommendations and decisions
- Highly developed interpersonal, communication, influencing and relationship-building skills
- Innovative, intuitive with ability to anticipate, interpret and interpret complex issues impacting on functional area.
- Advanced skills in MS Office
- Must be prepared to travel
- Accountable for the financial planning and consolidation process for the company
- Analyse and communicate the respective operational updates against focused key performance measures; identify opportunities and risks through business financial updates and proactively work with stakeholders to further analyse or mitigate these.
- Coordinate the delivery of budget, forecast and strategic plan working with full Enterprise Performance Management team.
- Work with Finance teams to identify, build, automate, & implement reporting processes to unlock capacity for value adding activities.
- Ensure strategic plan alignment of key KPIs and business drivers.
- Identify data that drives KPIs and use analysis to provide and automate information for business decision making.
- Support the Finance team to build analytical and business capability across the group and source and develop appropriate tools to support scenario planning, modelling and analytics.
- Provide input into finance IT system projects.
- Responsible for the drive to mature business analytic capability toward predictive analysis.
- Act as a Finance business partner to provide accurate and timely financial analysis, insights and recommendations for the company
- Assist the business with developing finance tools, dashboards, toolkits and capability.
- Build and manage strong relationships with various stakeholders including Finance Directors
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.