Minimum requirements for the role:
- Minimum Matric is essential.
- Previous experience having worked as a Personal Assistant is essential.
- Computer literacy is essential with intermediate working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
- Previous experience managing the Director’s and the Senior Sales Team’s diaries is essential.
- Must have experience making flight and hotel bookings as well as being able to apply for visa applications for the Director and the senior Sales Team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Good planning, organisational, attention to detail and problem-solving skills are essential.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing the Director’s and the senior sales team’s diaries as well as calling clients to make appointments.
- Efficiently and effectively assisting management as well as the sales team with all aspects of the office functions including the managing and co-ordinating of all emails, liaising with customers and staff as well as screening of all calls.
- Managing the customer list as well as providing customers with quotes.
- Assisting with proposals and typing of various documents for all current projects.
- Co-ordinating travel arrangements such as passports, visa’s, flights, car hire and accommodation.
- Ensuring all confidential documents, reports and information is handled appropriately.
- Arranging board meetings, lunches, strategy sessions and functions.
- Screening and filtering telephone calls and redirecting the calls to the relevant staff member.
- Collating documentation, taking minutes of board and plant meetings and the distribution thereof.
Salary package, including benefits, are highly negotiable depending on experience gained.
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.