- Importing and costing of inventory to the system.
- Monitoring and analysing product lines and expiry dates.
- Plan stock to purchase.
- Assess stock levels and demand for a range of medical inventory items.
- Load details into system for Accounts department such as purchase orders, invoices, receipt of stock.
- Review inventory and improvement of working capital of the business.
- Participate in stock takes.
- Analyse supply chain management practices and logistics systems to implement strategic plans.
- Monitor, assess and manage risk assessments.
- Negotiate with suppliers.
- Understand supply chain environment.
- Diploma or Degree in Supply Chain Management or Accounting.
- Computer Literate – MS Excel Advanced knowledge. JDE would be advantageous.
- Valid driver’s licence and own vehicle.
Please note that submissions for this vacancy will close on 20 July 2020, however you will still have the opportunity to submit your CV for this position till 13 August 2020.
For more information apply now!
Thank you for submitting your CV to Marvel Placement Consultants. Please note that your background will be reviewed and considered or discarded according to our client’s requirements. Please note that Marvel Placement Consultants adhere to the POPI Act (Act No. 4 of 2013: Protection of Personal Information Act, 2013). Section 9 of PoPI states that “Personal Information may only be processed if, given the purpose for which it is processed, it is adequate, relevant and not excessive”. Should your application be successful, we will be in contact with you. Should you not hear from us within two weeks of application, please consider your application as unsuccessful. We are however recruitment specialists and will keep your details on our database for possible future opportunities. For any other queries or to contact us, please send us an email or visit our website.