Qualifications and Experience:
- 2 years proven working experience as a Plant/Cost Controller
- 5+ years’ experience overall in finance
- Fully CIMA qualified
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedure
- Experience with SAP system
- Advance Excel Skills
- Direct, coordinate and prepare the financial budget and financial forecast for the plant.
- Recommend benchmarks for measuring financial and operating performance of division departments.
- Prepare, monitor and analyze monthly operating results against budget.
- Monitor daily operations of the plant and its impact on the financial results.
- Make recommendations to management based on monthly analysis in order to facilitate improvements at the plant.
- Manage the preparation of financial results, outlooks and financial forecasts.
- Prepare financial analysis for contract negotiations and product investment decisions.
- Ensure compliance with local, state and federal reporting requirements,
- Assist with the establishment and implementation of both short and long range departmental goals, objectives, policies and operating procedures.
- Responsible for maintaining fixed assets control process’s in this area as well as any fixed assets calculations and reports as required by the business
- Responsible for managing capital budget and capital return on investment decisions.
- Responsible for plant inventory, conducting periodic inventory calculations and physical inventories.
- Responsible for assisting with any financial audit requirements or compliance work associated with this area of the business
- Responsible for engaging with operations teams and building solid rapport with plant managers and with those responsible for all the inventory and fixed assets at the plant
Apply directly online.
If you are looking for the opportunity to become part of a hard-working team and have the necessary skills and requirements, then apply and send us your CV now!
Please apply directly, by clicking on the apply button or visit www.------ for more exciting Finance jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions.
We also invite you to contact us to discuss other exciting finance career opportunities in our niche area!
For more information, please contact on:-----
Recruitment Consultant: Sairisha Singh or email:
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.