- At least 2 years proven working experience as a Plant/Cost Controller
- 5+ years of overall combined finance experience
- Advanced degree in Accounting
- Fully CIMA qualified
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Experience with SAP system
- Excellent Excel Skills
- Prepare, monitor and analyze monthly operating results against budget.
- Monitor daily operations of the plant and its impact on the financial results
- Make recommendations to management based on monthly analysis in order to facilitate improvements at the plant
- Manage the preparation of financial results, outlooks and financial forecasts.
- Prepare financial analysis for contract negotiations and product investment decisions.
- Ensure compliance with local, state and federal reporting requirements,
- Assist with the establishment and implementation of both short and long range departmental goals, objectives, policies and operating procedures.
- Responsible for maintaining fixed assets control process’s in this area as well as any fixed assets calculations and reports as required by the business
- Responsible for managing capital budget and capital return on investment decisions.
- Responsible for plant inventory, conducting periodic inventory calculations and physical inventories.
- Responsible for assisting with any financial audit requirements or compliance work associated with this area of the business
If you meet the above requirements and would like more information, Contact us immediately.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the apply button or visit --------Please upload your CV here--------> for more exciting finance opportunities.
If you have not had any response from us in two weeks, Please consider your application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our data base for any other suitable positions.
For more information, contact:
Communicate Midrand: -----
Recruitment consultant: Sairisha Singh
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.