Job & Company Description:
One of the largest FMCG companies is looking for a Plant Controller in the KZN region. They are looking for an incumbent who will be responsible for the financial controls, evaluating the capital investment proposals and validate the financial justifications for the site and do post evaluation of investment already completed. If you are a qualified CA(SA) with plant experience and have costing experience, then you are what we are looking for.
- Qualified CA(SA)
- Minimum 3 years post articles experience in FMCG or manufacturing
Job Experience & Skills Required:
- Control and maintain the accuracy and validity of material product costs, and ensure accurate allocation of costs relating to the production environment
- Perform production variance analysis in terms of value and volume
- Provide standard costs of the product to the business when required
- Review BOM formulation are up to date reflecting the current production SAP
For more finance jobs, please visit --------Please upload your CV here-------->
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions.
For more information, contact:
Recruitment Consultant: Chartered Accountants
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.