- Degree or National Diploma in Engineering or Chemistry.
- Diploma in Business or Operations Management.
- Previous experience as a Plant Manager within manufacturing concern.
- Strong communication skills on all levels.
- Human Resource management experience.
- Experience in conducting Health and Safety Training.
- Computer literate (ERP system knowledge).
- SAP knowledge.
- Project Management experience.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Budgeting and cost controlling within department.
- Inventory Control.
- Health and Safety compliance and adherence.
- Staff management and applicable industrial relations.
- Quality controlling function (ISO 900x, ISO 9001, EHS, legal compliance, etc.).
- Monthly reporting and forecasting of operations volumes, inventory value and costs.
- Production reporting.
- Raw material planning.
- Monthly sales shipments and operation production planning and demand forecasts.
Detailed job description will be provided upon shortlisting.
To apply, please send your CV to --------Please upload your CV here-------->
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive feedback within 2 weeks, please accept your application as unsuccessful.
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.