Minimum requirements for the role:
- Must be a qualified Mechanical Fitter or Electrician.
- A MIE (Master Installation Electrician) qualification would be advantageous.
- Experience in a Mechanical or Electrical Engineering Workshop within industrial manufacturing or FMCG industry is essential.
- PCT experience on Siemens PLC’s would be advantageous.
- Strong technical competencies, good verbal and written communication skills as well as good knowledge of technical tools and software is essential.
- Must have good fault-finding experience.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the operability, reliability and integrity of the assigned assets.
- Managing the maintenance activities related to inspections, repairs, and initiates, monitors and tracks work orders in area of responsibility.
- Determining and executing appropriate maintenance strategies to ensure highest reliability and availability of assets.
- Executing and monitoring small investments in area of responsibility.
- Identifying and evaluating deficiencies and bottlenecks.
- Conducting troubleshooting of assets and processing problems as well as equipment trouble shooting and repairing/reporting.
- Performing preventive and predictive maintenance plans to complete tasks according to schedule.
- Executing PM plan according to the SAP (DMS) information.
- Completing related corrective maintenance jobs during shift time.
- Identifying problems and troubleshooting of instruments as well as inspecting and recording critical instrumentation.
- Maintaining stock levels of spare parts and consumables.
- Coordinating reliability strategies and interfaces with production functions as well as service provider/OEM.
- Optimising process steps related to production.
Salary package, including benefits, are highly negotiable depending on experience gained.
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.