Portfolio Underwriting Manager, Personal Insurance (R700k to R1.1m)
Top Financial Services firm seeks customer-centric indiv. Pivotal role to grow portfolio in Personal Insurance products. Develop revenue-generating Product strategies and formulate Underwriting frameworks. Liaise with key stakeholders. Utilise your Underwriting expertise. Exciting career opportunity with expanding business.
- Develop and implement product strategies and initiatives to grow the business.
- Define strategies to target new markets, channel development and new products.
- Be instrumental in growing a profitable book.
- Formulate Underwriting frameworks, rules and guidelines.
- Provide technical Underwriting advisory support for new business, renewals and claims.
- Engage with insurance related research.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders.
- Other important duties, to be discussed at interview stage.
Qualifications and Experience:
- FAIS compliant (RE, K1) and relevant Short-Term Insurance Qual.
- 8 to 10 years’ experience in Portfolio Mgt and Underwriting in Personal Lines.
- Equity appointment.
Should you be interested in the role:
- Please submit CV via the link.
- For any queries, please contact Bev at SET on 082 -----.
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.