- B Eng. (Chemical), and Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in process engineering
- Exposure to cGMP requirements in terms of radiopharmaceutical requirements will be a distinct advantage
- Minimum of Candidate registration with the Engineering council of South Africa
- A proven track record in dealing with the requirements of the national regulators will be a distinct advantage
- A thorough understanding of the production process employed for 99 Mo and 131I will be a distinct advantage
- Experience in Radiation Practice will be an added advantage
- Multi-disciplinary engineering understanding
- Computer literate – Ms Projects and Ms Office
- Translate user requirements statements into technical design requirements
- Design and development of technical systems complying with such URS’s
- Participate in design and safety review meetings
- Develop control descriptions and process interlock descriptions
- Develop engineering assessments to demonstrate compliance of design with regulatory requirements
- Check working drawings for suitability with respect to the process, space, accessibility, maintenance etc.
Please note should you not receive a response within 7 business days of applying, you may consider your application as being unsuccessful.
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.