Position: Process Specialist
Salary: Market Related
Start Date: ASAP
Closing Date: Wednesday, 28 October 2020
Your role will be key in providing technical input to operational projects, identifying process optimisation opportunities, evaluating the efficiency of current operational models and business development.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS (KPA’S):
- Provide technical support to site assigned operations or project teams when required. This includes but not limited to:
- Review of process data and feedback to the site on relevant process adjustments.
- Communication with site supervisors on ad-hoc technical requirements.
- Stipulation of technical requirements including laboratory and site specifications.
- Technical reporting and submission of reports within agreed timelines.
- Site visits to conduct process audits/assessments on existing and new treatment plants.
- Development of standard operating procedures.
- Training of plant process controllers and supervisors when required.
- Data analysis and interpretation.
- Research on ad hoc technical issues, to provide input into design and process changes.
- Play an active part as a member of the technical team by completing allocated tasks.
- Concept, basic and detail process design of turnkey water and wastewater solutions and treatment plants.
- Ad-hoc tasks required to manage the operational/technical services to a site.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop technical and financial submissions for proposals and tenders.
- Engage with clients to report, describe and discuss the treatment plant performance, and address any challenges when required.
- Support the business development objectives during sales visits, by presenting compelling technical information where necessary.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS & EXPERIENCE:
- BSc (Hons)/Bachelor of Technology in Chemical Engineering
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Good report writing and presentation skills.
- 3 - 5 years relevant experience in the water and wastewater treatment industry
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS:
- Good knowledge of engineering sciences and technology in the water and wastewater
- Treatment fields, including but not limited to membranes, Anaerobic and aerobic processes and flocculation and separation.
- Working knowledge of SHE and Quality assurance methodologies and practices.
- Proven ability to analyse complex problems, interpret operational needs and develop integrated, creative solutions.
- Only candidates who meet the above requirements will be considered.
- Please send CV’s in MS Word format to lucy@------
- If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks, unfortunately your application has not been successful.
Send CV''s to: lucy@------
email : lucy@------
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.