Job & Company Description:
- Main purpose of the job is to supervise the Distribution department and see to it that the Cape Town Branch delivery of Finished Goods for Local/Branches and Agents are met.
- Ensure that all POD’s are clean, and that POD’s are available on doc retrieve.
- Ensure Branches are capable of using Route Planning software.
- Ensure fleet are serviced and maintained at the required intervals as well as ensuring that the fleet is roadworthy at all times and that licences are renewed at the right time.
- Ensuring that all Customer delivery date requirements are met in full.
- To ensure that all transaction in Distribution are processed accurately as well as ensuring that correct stock is loaded for customers and in correct quantities.
- To ensure that incorrect picking is addressed by submitting an error report.
Minimum educational requirement:
Diploma in Logistics/ Supply chain or similar
Job Experience & Skills Required:
- The successful candidate will have 8 years’ experience in a similar Warehouse and or Distribution position
For more Supply chain jobs, please visit --------Please upload your CV here-------->
We appreciate your interest, however if you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions.
For more information contact:
Recruitment Consultant- Supply Chain