Product Development Specialist
- Product design and product pricing to assist with the approval of new products, including Prophet coding / modelling
- Actuarial/technical support to the rest of business
- Provide support to the system development team in implementing new products and other required changes on the admin system
- Model building to assist broader business decision making.
- Setting up management tools for assessing viability and ongoing suitability of products.
- Assisting Business Development projects.
- Assistance with regulatory impacts on the business.
- Assist with ad-hoc projects.
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- Actuarial Degree
- At least 4 to 5 years Actuarial working experience
- Good progress with Actuarial exams. Preferably, CT equivalent exams complete
- Proficiency in Excel
- Relevant experience in Life Insurance will be preferred.
- Knowledge of Prophet and DCS will be an advantage ms